TPA3116 - need some help

Turbowatch2:

It occurred to me when going home from work... to connect housings of pots with three wires directly to negative power supply.
I just came from upstairs to report the results and saw your advice. I was testing the amp and it's dead quiet as far as ground is concerned.

Now the amp only gives this hiss like ''ssssssss'' when I put ear closer to speakers but this is not related to ground.
You can't hear it from a meter or two or when music is playing so I guess it won't bother my father.
Thanks anyway for the advice.

'' The output filter problem could be minimized by running the output lead 2-3 turns through two ferrite rings, near the board. ''
Do you mean loudspeakers wires?
This would be the simplest solution.
Looks like the amp has some sort of filter (R-C filter ?) at the output but no chokes. I can see 4 resistors close to output but no caps. Could be the caps are under the heatsink.

Turbowatch2:

It occurred to me when going home from work... to connect housings of pots with three wires directly to negative power supply.
I just came from upstairs to report the results and saw your advice. I was testing the amp and it's dead quiet as far as ground is concerned.

Now the amp only gives this hiss like ''ssssssss'' when I put ear closer to speakers but this is not related to ground.
You can't hear it from a meter or two or when music is playing so I guess it won't bother my father.
Thanks anyway for the advice.
Hi Igla,
I am also working on a tpa class d amp and faced these same issues, a lot of hum noise.

When I touch the Bluetooth board, its quiet and if I touch the pot knobs it gets more.
I am using an smps 24v 4a for the amplifier board and a 12v transformer dc for Bluetooth board, gain board and speaker protection board.

I know its a ground loop issue, But to where I should ground? To negative pins of power supply or to 3pin earth or to transformer center tap!!?
And also, is it required to ground the ground wire of audio signal?