• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Townshend Elite Rock MK2 Parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale parts from a Townshend Elite MK2.... All in very good conditions apart few marks on the armboard (Linn pattern).

Can be used for a DIY project.

Townshend Elite Rock MK2 Turntable Parts UPGRADE FOR MOST TURNTABLES | eBay

EU Only. Shipping to other countries please ask quote.
20150614_202352.jpg

20150614_200640.jpg

Got the through from USA, then the paddles From Ebay (about 100€!)... Later the gypsum platter of my Rock split in two pieces..... I wasn't comfortable spending more for a plastic platter... so the Rock is long time gone..

I kept these parts with the idea of installing on a Rega, but never managed to do it...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.