• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Toshiba 2SK389 -GR, 2SA1349 -GR, 2SC3381 -GR

Things you have for sale.
I copy of my note in this thread from 2018 that is still valid:

I have been offering these NOS obsolete and genuine Toshiba monolitic dual transistors for 9 years by now and my supplies are slowly drying up.
But I still have some left of them for sale....

So I can still sell 2-4pcs/each of these types as spare parts for repairing broken equipments.

Still aviable!!

Prices:
Toshiba original 2SC3381-GR/2SA1349-GR USD6.00/pair (only sold in pairs)

Toshiba original 2SK389-GR USD7.00/each (sorry have no SJ109’s)

These NOS transistors were made in the 1990's and carefully stored in Sweden since then in a clean, dry and cool place .

Postage/Packing worldwide as non-registred 1:st Class AirMail: US4.00

Payment by PayPal only. PayPal fees are included in the prices.

PM me for payment PayPal address.

Pictures: se the first 3 posts in this thread.

JohanB

Hi, thinking about replacing of this transistors in my amp, 4 pairs of 2SA1349/2SC3381 + shipping to Ireland. How much this will cost me?

Toshiba original 2SC3381-GR/2SA1349-GR USD6.00/pair
4 pairs + P/P = total USD28.00

I'll send you a PM with my PayPal address

/Johan

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, you're welcome. What do you need? I even have a good stock of the German made Roederstein MK2 1% resistirs for the PP-9
One batch in 1993 of the original long life ELNA 820/16 capacitors was sorrowly leaking due to manufacturing fault in the end tightning plugs.

Wash the card in warm water when tha leaky caps are out and then rinse in polypropanol (prophylalcohol) to solve solder flux residue and to drive watwer and moist out. let dry for a day. Repair any broken or etched away kopper traces Then resolder in the new caps/transistors. Look out for their orientation.

I can send you 8pcs new original ELNA replace 820/16 long life caps free (not leaking and used till today) and bypack if you buy some transistors.
Total price in dollars can be recalculated in € or SEK too.
Prices as in earier posts above.

/Johan

I copy of my note in this thread from 2018 that is still valid:

I have been offering these NOS obsolete and genuine Toshiba monolitic dual transistors for 9 years by now and my supplies are slowly drying up.
But I still have some left of them for sale....

So I can still sell 2-4pcs/each of these types as spare parts for repairing broken equipments.

Still aviable!!

Prices:
Toshiba original 2SC3381-GR/2SA1349-GR USD6.00/pair (only sold in pairs)

Toshiba original 2SK389-GR USD7.00/each (sorry have no SJ109’s)

These NOS transistors were made in the 1990's and carefully stored in Sweden since then in a clean, dry and cool place .

Payment by PayPal only. PayPal fees are included in the prices.

PM me for payment PayPal address.

Pictures: se the first 3 posts in this thread.

JohanB
Hello!

I posted a thread earlier and was sent here. I'm looking for 2x Toshiba 2SC3381-GR and 2x Toshiba 2SA1349-GR BJTs. Do you happen to have these still?

I know this post is old and I'm sorry for the bother. I'm in Texas, USA. Thank you very much!

- Mike

Johan,

I've searched everywhere and finally found this thread. If available, could I please buy two (2) 2SA1349-GR and two (2) 2SC3381-GR? I've seen some on ebay from China, but I fear those will be counterfeit.

Thanks
I have some 2SA1349-BL, which I can measure and select for less gain (to be in GR range) those are 100% genue parts.

Not trying to interfere, merely helping, interested parties may contact me:

Attachments

• ZIP7.jpg
    ZIP7.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 131