• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Three (3) tda1387x8 DACs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2008
Paid Member
Three (3) tda1387x8 DACs [SOLD]

These are now SOLD!

I have three tda1387 x8 DACs, offered as a batch only. These are the DACs featured in this thread: TDA1387 x8 DAC: let's check its design, mod it -or not-, play music -or not!.

One of these is completely stock.

Two have been modded per the discussion in the thread. I know one of the modded ones requires some debugging, as it works but has a fair amount of noise. I am unsure of the status of the third.

Note: while the rear panel has USB ports, those parts are not connected to anything. You need some kind of USB module to enable USB connectivity. Working connectivity is limited to optical or coaxial SPDIF.

Asking $65 including USA shipping for all three.

Note: unfortunately, the postal service in the USA has made it very difficult to ship internationally at a reasonable cost. If you are interested in international shipment, shipping cost is likely to exceed $50 (USD), and must be buyer-paid. You are welcome to provide your own shipping label.

Attachments

• top_front.jpg
    top_front.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 176
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 174
  • top_rear.jpg
    top_rear.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 173
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.