Threadjacking

Ahhh protien, love it, makes me feel strong again (got a digestive disorder:( )...
Eggs have more protein in the center than the rest by the way (many Dutch are confused about this because a direct translation of the dutch word for "protein" to English language would be "eggwhite" :dead: )..

Hi Poobah,

If you ever come to India, please do visit Himalayas for more BIGFOOT Companionships!:D ;)

Who knows , later a POOHBAR could be seen Flourishing in YETI-LAND
Meanwhile you won't hesitate to share your packs of Cigars with other fellow companions....

K a n w a r:D :D ;)

A News from Mountaineering Guys from Himalayas

A news came in local newspaper that expedition guys claimed that they have seen "A BIGFOOT" creature with a CIGAR in his mouth, later on when they returned to their camp after heavy snowfall, they were astonished to see that their "PACK OF CIGARS" were stolen by some BIGFOOT creature...:D :D :D ;)

Poobah , we know that you were also at Himalayas[YETI-LAND] these days, So have you seen any BIGFOOT creature with a "PACK OF CIGARS" and with a smoking "CIGAR" in his mouth....

:D :D ;)

K a n w a r

I'm sorry I'm late guys! A thread on jacking and I take this long to show up. sheesh!

Poober: I gave the Full Nelson an apology for 'taking a conflict dump' in his thread. The sheer essence of thread jacking if there is one.

As for the subject that started it, it's in the bookstores, right beside religion, retardation and self-help.

Don't know if I know the song, who performs it? "

Cream, not the who.

Jack time!

What is the 'slang' term for Squirrels?

"Tree- Rat", also, in my town, known as 'grease spots' (squirrel cakes) as huge numbers die in the spring and fall, from ..er... 'vehicular arugments'.

Also, crows walk up and down their particular stretch of road, cruising for roadkill. This is very common up north. We call them 'Road chickens'.

Do you guys have road chickens too?