• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Wolverine 2nd Group buy

Wolverine boards

• 1 pairs of IPS + EF3-3

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • 2 pairs of IPS + EF3-3

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • 3 pairs of IPS + EF3-3

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 1 pairs of IPS + EF3-4

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • 2 pairs of IPS + EF3-4

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • 3 pairs of IPS + EF3-4

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • In Green

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • In Blue

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • In Matt Black

Votes: 34 38.2%

• Total voters
As far as my experience goes, I'm also NEW TO BUILD AND DESIGN.however I do solder AND LUV MUSIC AND DIY LOUDSPEAKERS. I built first pair EVER of Complete-Morel Design / multi-driver (9"2-ways ) . My older 80's AB 5-band Tuner Amp was misplaced recently by FAMILLY after my Mom passed. So I haven't been able to listen to my new speakers since I built them . It took me a long time to finish them, almost 1.5yrs.lol...
I'm SLOW... 😆 CHEERS,Dbl.aa

Hi Guy's, just letting you all know that I have sent out all the payment requests. Please check your PayPal account if you haven't received it.
If you still haven't received it please send me a pm.
Yes , Hello! I'm Dbl.aa. new guy,lol. Little bummed I'm missing out I 🤔 THINK, I'm interested to make a wolverine. Is there an easy way to understand All possibiltys for Design/SPECS so I can get a parts list together by chance?
Thanks again,Aaron

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Just stumbled across this.
I will join this GB. Need some time to read through what is on offer, will be building a standard amplifier, 2 channels.
Will submit my order tonight. In case someone can point me to differences in boards I d be grateful.

Thanks
The boards are basically the same. Except one has 3 output transistor pairs and the other has 4 output transistor pairs. If you look at post 1 of the build thread you can download the schematic. The differences are noted there. I look forward to you, joining the project.

music soothes the savage beast
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I've sent all the Dropbox Links now to all that have paid.
Hi stuartmp, can you check what is going on with me? I have been traveling for a month, so i do not completely follow what happened. Did i order set of boards? With three pair outputs? Did i pay? I have never received link to dropbox or bom. Thanks

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Hi stuartmp, can you check what is going on with me? I have been traveling for a month, so i do not completely follow what happened. Did i order set of boards? With three pair outputs? Did i pay? I have never received link to dropbox or bom. Thanks
You did pay and I did send you your Dropbox Link. 😀
I have just re sent it.
Please check your junk folder as some people have reported that it ended up there.