The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

This is a question that only a Zen Master can answer.

Speaking of which what do you call someone who likes to have sex inside radiation suits in a Chernobyl ground zero site.

Attachments

• url.jpeg
    url.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Hope you all had a great, Christmas, Holiday, whatever. In the UK we eat turkey and lots of other Victorian American trimmings. Had so much of that that I am going to eat an indian for lunch………………"Waiter, a Gollum Masala, a nan and boiled rice please."

Thanks Brian. U2. Hollidays was nice, pretty mild on the food side actually. Dad is hospitalised so it was me, mum and two cousin brats. No reason to pull out the big table, which was nice and relaxing. Gonna go find some meat to put in some wine and oil for some new year festivitas tomorrow. Thinking a juicy one, owen potatoes and some red wine butter. Some bubbles and light chew before maybe. Then a few rockets and :censored::censored:

Happy hollidays dodos

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Before you go thinking that these are a bunch of dumbazz Redneck's think of this. They are spending more $$$ on their hobby than most audio nuts..... and they have a lot more women around too!!!!

It's been nice here while it lasted guy's - but the next time you see me I'm gonna be covered in muuuuuuuuuud. :D:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzUlpI8Bbu4

Attachments

• Mud Trucks Gone Wild - RYC 2014 - YouTube.jpg
    Mud Trucks Gone Wild - RYC 2014 - YouTube.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 81
youtube.com/watch?v=jzUlpI8Bbu4

The ones at 8:12 and 9:45 make me want to do the Willie T Stokes thang in Bad Santa.

(I've got a quad in the garage, used it a couple of years to ride on the horse trails to the beach. Horses make deep holes, combined with the dune roughness a genuine off-road challenge at >30mph)

Last edited: