The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Zummy,

that's not the most practical thing to wear when you passed out, in particular face down.
Repeat after me : LOW lander !

(Scots are pussies when it boils down to hauling liquor instead of logs, trouble is those wangkers still win with darts after throwing lunch + supper in the loo, plus temporarily checking out at the sink afterwards)

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
anyway

nobody still didn't comment a fact that Papa , with his newest toy - Papafets - in fact invested in drekload of 300B-s ...... ( put name of your fave mighty triode here ) , but without need for ( always charming , but PITA for manufacturer ) OPT ....... ?

I told ya - my Papa is smarter than your Nelson ........

smart one

what's worth of room filled with genuine NOS WE 300B nowadays ?

:cheers:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• AM God.jpg
    AM God.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
I don't know bro, the part of Timothy Bottoms having it on with the (not exactly pretty) wife of the coach is a far step from appetizing.
(probably because i, mm, done the bottoms bloke thing too)

On my fav list too, one of those low budget movies you see for the first time and immediately spot the rookies that will turn star actors.

Last edited:
Half can imagine the rest

This was so cool.
Like a battlefield formation of a Manipulus, split in four quadrants, a Centuria (100 soldiers) on each flank.
And when the music starts, the sky opens and the walls dissapear, you hear the rest of the legion come from all sides and from deep behind the front line. (really amusing was that Guido called it the Centi-Are)

Really impressive, even when half-shitfaced each time.

Attachments

• Centi-are2.jpg
    Centi-are2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 192