The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2011
Paid Member
as many of them (all around the world ) , he is ........... put here whatever word you can think of , which automatically will go to ******* , due to forum software

let's just say that I care for his doings same as for Conchita's

Maybe it was a punishment for bearded men in dresses. Or... wait....

Attachments

• skagg.jpg
    skagg.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 89
Cal is Big
I can't speak for other parts of the world but among the caucasian men around here I am only medium. I am 6'1" and 225 lbs. or 185cm and 102 kg. Honestly, there are as many white guys bigger than me as smaller in Vancouver. They feed us, they water us and we grow like weeds. It is unusual if a son is not larger than his father, and the same with moms and daughters.

The reason I mention the caucasian man is because Vancouver is the most Asian city outside of Asia at 43% according to the latest census.

You know, having spent an hour or two today surfing this site, I am very worried that the standards are slipping a long way downward. Petty vindictive posts - from those who are either jealous (or are having a bad sex life) - aimed at poor old JC; (who does sometimes ask for it). Similar snide comment elsewhere…..there seems to be a small handful of flamers and trolls who manage to get away with being allowed to continue in any fashion or direction they wish.:eek:

It is only on the Pass threads - and especially here in the pub - that standards remain so high and people so decent! A credit to humanity!! :)