The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Krap - we have been busted..... :D:D:D

"Desoky suggests that instead of using a humdrum text document and modifying it in a codified way to embed a secret message, correspondents could use a joke to hide their true meaning. As such, he has developed an Automatic Joke Generation Based Steganography Methodology (Jokestega) that takes advantage of recent software that can automatically write pun-type jokes using large dictionary databases."

Hiding secret messages in email jokes

dachshund

Last edited:
I am a having a Herzog night

Attachments

• 475px-Melencolia_I_%28Durero%29.jpg
    475px-Melencolia_I_%28Durero%29.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 66
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hmmmmmm - just to be clear - don't try this at home. Esp. Jacco 'cause he's already missing enough body parts.....:D:D:D

Do you really stay conscious after being decapitated?
This finding suggests that the brain can continue to produce thoughts and experience sensations for at least several seconds following decapitation -- in rats, at least. Although findings in rats are commonly extrapolated onto humans, we may never fully know if a human remains similarly conscious after the head is lost. As author Alan Bellows points out, "Further scientific observation of human decapitation is unlikely" [source: Bellows].

HowStuffWorks "Do you really stay conscious after being decapitated?"

Oops! I forgot to mention my dachshunds

Last edited:
At the local fish market, I have sucked in my breath more than once after they behead the fish. They put the head on ice on display because they are actually sold and they continue to wiggle their gills for about 5 minutes. The awful part is, it's intermittent so you could be staring right at the thing when the gills and sometimes the pectoral fins start flapping. Kinda creepy actually.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
At the local fish market, I have sucked in my breath more than once after they behead the fish. They put the head on ice on display because they are actually sold and they continue to wiggle their gills for about 5 minutes. The awful part is, it's intermittent so you could be staring right at the thing when the gills and sometimes the pectoral fins start flapping. Kinda creepy actually.

Having been raised in Texas I know how the beef in your hamburger got there. I also know how to pluck and clean chickens for dinner, etc. I do confess tho - I haven't tried any of that on a human....

BTW - be very careful around any dead rattlesnakes you might venture upon - they can still (and will) strike even after they have been dead for several minutes....

Last edited:
Of course you do. If shock doe's not switch you off one got about a couple of minutes before brain cells start to die due to lack of oxygen and can think oh shittttttttttt a few times.

Best way to do it is clearly when patient is not aware or in other words not patiently waiting for it to happen.

I think mester Bellows can do better things in his spare time from now on and in regard to me myself and I I think I am ready for same spatchka.

Now you really donnitttt
Me remember when as tiny little 10 years old me and the gang use to go and catch Rock crabs with umbrella stick and noose and make mucho big deng selling them to restaurants
Yeah crab can be pretty nasty but try a squid once in your life...no not really.
Wanna know creepy... Listen to the lobster when you trow it in the boiling water.

Crab Lobster and all such only single way to cook them is to trow them in boiling water while alive. much more tastier that way.

I know someone who's going to receive a cooking lesson for Christmas. :D

Seriously, they'll show you all about the different boils, poaching, steaming, grilling and frying, for all your crushed asian dishes.

already missing enough body parts

Humans are considered vegetable state when a brain scan (aka e.e.g , electro-encephalogram) shows little to no activity in the brainstem.
The brainstem is the control center of the brain and human body, say the master switch board.
Apart from regulating just every bodily function, it's also the main light switch for (un)awareness & (un)consciousness.

Guess who spent 10 whole days on the smashed potato side (taking the 1st bowel dump is the hard part)
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass...high-end-off-topic-thread-80.html#post2797382
Official annual oil-check, I-Quad back up by 10 points over the last dozen years.

Why sir, I sure do knows I cracked the back of my skull wide open when I fells on it.
But what's this here bald spot, with all them there scars, doing on the back of my heads.
It's a shears mystery and a crying outrage, I says.

(anything I eat, I stab with a knitting needle in the back of the head first)

Last edited:
Like this?

I know someone who's going to receive a cooking lesson for Christmas. :D

Seriously, they'll show you all about the different boils, poaching, steaming, grilling and frying, for all your crushed asian friends.

I must say
Yes I know it is a cruel thing to do and I for one would not like to be tron I a pan of boiling water but you are going to eat the thing....
And yess it does upset me a fair bit to ear a lobster scream but as I am going to eat the thing might as well make the most of it

There are alternative ways and even you tube videos about human way to do it.
RICETTE DA SBALLO PACCHERI CON ASTICE BLU POMODORINI DOLCI E ZAFFERANO - YouTube

This chap say Bastardo a few times directed to the ones that do it properly.
So his human way is actually to chop the head off first. yarbles to that.

Second vid is almost proper way
At least he knows where to grab the thing but those rubber bands need to came off first (probably he got that from super market as respectable fish monger would only use twine) Pan is far to small and water is not boiling at all
which make thing really cruel indeed

astice in pentola - YouTube