The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member

OK - it's slow here in da Pub so I will spring sum newz on ya juz for xxit's and giggles..... :D:D:D

Adopted a new Dachshund girl today and her name iz Mia. She is a "mini" and around 7 years old. She's fitting right in the the rest of the mutts and really liking all of the spoiling that SWMBO is providing.... :cool:

The 1st photo iz Mia and the 2nd one iz Mia being shown around the back yard by Katie...

So - what else iz going on around here today.......

Attachments

• IMG_0569.JPG
    IMG_0569.JPG
    220.5 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0564.JPG
    IMG_0564.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 100
Hay Bksaab,

What is this all about? You been talking to someone?:)

Beppe Grillo's Blog

:D:D:D:D

Right did got there and must say that when I saw Beppe mentioned I supposed it was going to be funny instead I got golly full of questions and a very disturbed spatchka

1) how did you find that is the most puzzling?
(fascinating Brianco gulliver)2)did Beppe turn in to politician jet and how Cicciolina started the fall of the Italian communist party? but this is hardly matter for the Pub
???????? my gulliver???????And also I got confirmation of a few hard truth's

I should have never bought the red barge!
I was going to get a green one but was not allowed

BkSabb (turbo),

Found it by accident when googling! Haven't read it though.

Right got you now

You are looking for Dodo on the intra web.:D
As this quest is for our amusement you wont get many points for Pub dummiest dummy of the year

Seems like best contenders are still (excluding me going to work a day early)
Jacho constantly seeking novel ways to hurt himself
C2C for being C2C
and last but not least ZM for posting the largest number of post.

Please vote for your faw.

On a somber note RIP Russ

The Troggs - Wild Thing - YouTube

PS Goggling with 1 zero and 2 Geeeess Me have spell check button now

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Right got you now

As this quest is for our amusement you wont get many points for Pub dummiest dummy of the year

C2C for being C2C

Whatzat???? U R not permitted to look at yoga pictures for rest of this year for being wizwass. :eek:

Hmmmmm - no - never mind that. If I were to implement that ruling then none of us would be able to look at yoga pictures....

I know - I will send photo's of obese one's in yoga positions to you via PM so the rest of the Pub crawlers won't have to see that **it. Except for Jacco - I might need to CC him so he doesn't feel like he iz missing out. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 3726385-Brazilian-Women-1.jpg
    3726385-Brazilian-Women-1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 115
  • asshat.jpg
    asshat.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 105
  • automatic centering punch.jpg
    automatic centering punch.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 99
Right. egg is one of those things that the Dodo did not bother to hide about and became food for loads of immigrants species.
But is all in the link you posted so it must be true

So as one nedd a Dodo egg to make a Dodo no more Dodo to make Dodo egg to make a Dodo (Repeat this 42 times)

Which is same old question
Would big bog sqat about and make funny noises to make a new one?

Egg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dodo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aves 3D

Whatzat???? U R not permitted to look at yoga pictures for rest of this year for being wizwass. :eek:

Hmmmmm - no - never mind that. If I were to implement that ruling then none of us would be able to look at yoga pictures....

I know - I will send photo's of obese one's in yoga positions to you via PM so the rest of the Pub crawlers won't have to see that **it. Except for Jacco - I might need to CC him so he doesn't feel like he iz missing out. :rolleyes:

Please do not send any more pictures I am at work and I am never going to do my chores if you do
Beisdes no need to turn in to Iratus Raphus cucullatus You said you where bored and wuld have been even more pissed off if I left you out :D