The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

I am heading to the deep woods of the island of Maui in search of the long lost Altec monster drivers. The place where 20lbs. tweeters are the norm. If all goes well I will be back by the 26th of this month. If not, then consider this our fondest of farewells. I hope the best for the dodos.

Please wish us well and know that we loved you, including the biggest dodos, which is basically all of you. In the words of a wise drunken sole: "I love ya man"

Your friend, Speakerholic Cal

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I am heading to the deep woods of the island of Maui in search of the long lost Altec monster drivers. The place where 20lbs. tweeters are the norm. If all goes well I will be back by the 26th of this month. If not, then consider this our fondest of farewells. I hope the best for the dodos.

Please wish us well and know that we loved you, including the biggest dodos, which is basically all of you. In the words of a wise drunken sole: "I love ya man"

Your friend, Speakerholic Cal

I had a buddy in the Navy that got lost taking a short cut back to the ship from Blackbeard's Castle.... It took him two days - his white uniform was green - and he got to have a chat with the skipper at a little party called a Captains Mast. :eek::eek::eek:

Have a good trip man!!! We love Ya!!! :cool::cool::cool:

And just in case some of our gene pool of dummy's didn't get to see the commercial you are referring to - or they were passed out over at the dummy's table - here is a replay of it.....

Bud Light Commercial - YouTube

Attachments

• Bud Light Commercial - I love you man.gif
    Bud Light Commercial - I love you man.gif
    120.4 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
At last we got same snow in Chester
Red barge is Just a Red Barge no joy in zipping around in it....

Not telling how much stick one got for going to work one day earlier....

But if you feeling tired get same vitamin D tablets.
Winter will soon be over....

Me looking forward to Papa Diy 50 /100 W diy Sit offering

If I had the money (or maybe if I did not have Girlfriend reminding me that I have no money) I wuld be running to shoop to buy a pair right now no even bother listening first.

We all do
I personaly hate cold feet and I get toes frost bite even now sitting at desk with 3 pairs of soks and woork boots.

But you dear friend of post 9613 feel much worse and I think that Crimbo and rust got nought to do with it.

You need a bit of sunshine my friend and maybe same conpany
So what up then....?

We are stuck on this mud ball and whatever Murphy got in store we get over it some how and lough at it later.

There you go You got the solution
Not enoug urge

Well that is easy now that you pointed the fingher at it reward yourself for any thing you do better than the day before....

And take a break once in a while to marvell and take joy from the realy small simple things.

I got a Four year old caming up to stay for a couple of days and we are going to make same paper aeroplanes....