The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Attachments

• Chaos into Order.jpg
    Chaos into Order.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 78
Does that picture read Baah in the top left corner ?

Nah is Bar.

Now if it was Wales maybe one would find Baah on local Brothel
As in Baah Baah (sheep):D

This being Deva has still bylaw stating that it is legal to throw rocks to any welsh persona found inside city walls.

Another example of civilisation there you have it.

We most positively apologise to any welsh or so inclined person this is just intended as harmless joke and does not reflect in any way what we really....
Sorry run out of words and not sure how to put this.
I mean if you get offended by this fell free to make joke about German Spanish French Red (also known as Ginger) Green with Purple hair Etc. Etc.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
*hicks* I just found the God-particle. In my beer

It will pass through the digestive track fairly fast - and then go down the drain with the rest of the beer. You will literally able to say that you **** God particles and that is gonna make those kids with the multi-billion $$$$ accelerator really pissed!!!......... :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Thomas,

Dracula already died centuries earlier of Hepatitis-C (afaig).
A starved vampire is like you and Terry, requires a pre-soaking in transylvania red to get him back in shape.

Machine is stupid, one day some bad azz will come along, stuff a $500 federal reserve note in the hatch, and go berserk when he doesn't get change.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thomas,

A starved vampire is like you and Terry, requires a pre-soaking in transylvania red to get him back in shape.
Crap - then Terry O. and I are in real trouble 'cause I don't drink the alcohol and I think that Terry limits himself to Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer...... :D:D:D

Machine is stupid, one day some bad azz will come along, stuff a $500 federal reserve note in the hatch, and go berserk when he doesn't get change.

Federal Reserve Note = Printed and backed by Parker Brothers - the makers of Monopoly $$$$. :rolleyes: