The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2011
Paid Member
ya boyz have some impressive pieces there

Mods vs Rockers '09 // Stockholm_Sweden - YouTube

Yes, thanks. I belong to the most dedicated club/garage, the guys that is organizing the rockers in this meet. Im probably the least dedicated tho, dont even have a haircut to match. Now I dont even have my bike in order since I blew a piston last summer. The'll prolly sack me soon:p

Anyway this arrangement is a "phony celebration" in memorial of the clashes in southern England early 70's, between farmer guys (greasers, rockers whatever) on english iron and the slicker drug using urban mods on vespas and lambrettas. Quadrophenia stuff.

We drive each gang around town and meet 12 o'clock on that bridge and have us a phony fight. Then we cruise together thru town, totally illegal. We run stoppers, guys who stands away from crossing traffic so the convoy keeps together.

In the evening we have a fiesta, both sides are inviting bands wich is like a competition that too. Rockers usually brings 50's bands up to punkbands and the mods brings the cool skaers with brass and all. Its fun!

Last year we brought those guys tho, they played the roof off.
Satan Takes A Holiday - Heartbreaker - YouTube

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• 127fs698873.gif
    127fs698873.gif
    17.1 KB · Views: 115
  • crazy.gif
    crazy.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 119
  • crazyrocker.gif
    crazyrocker.gif
    953 bytes · Views: 116
  • biggrin.png
    biggrin.png
    973 bytes · Views: 112
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
they are , but that box isn't on their level

Olson made for them probably best corner horn ever (generally !) , but there is just one sole specimen left , and existing plans are crude

both are in possession of extremely knowledgeable gentleman - Bill Woods , Acoustic Horn ........ but he is constantly short in time to measure them and make ..... and give or sell plans

retro vintage modern hi-fi: Harry Olson Folded Horn 1956

moi have probably best thing after bread - MLTL boxes , calc-ed and made by guy known as Zoran here

working on his Book
and having energetic better half
he's almost old fart , anyway ......... so that must be reason for his lack of energy
:clown:
(but he's lurking , no doubt)

Thanks for 'almost' Chewie ...
BTW I had today about 20 minutes of lucidity ... but unfortunately no use of it ... :clown: ...

Careful little one - Brian and Papa and myself will spank you with our canes... :whip::whip::whip::geezer::geezer::geezer:
Thanks bro, you are real friend ... :drink: