The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Pink Floyd album cover.gif
    Pink Floyd album cover.gif
    49.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Use the cheap stuff for marinate - the "finest malt whiskey" iz for drink'n!!!:D:D:D Well - except for me - sigh........ pass the iced tea please.;)

Here is sum Pink Floyd to listen tooooooooooo....... Money - Pink Floyd HD (Studio Version) - YouTube

2 Comments
Bit late in season for bear steaks as fat is building up already best time is a couple of week after bear wakes up. yess fine malt better for drinking
bear steaks marinated in port

Why one wuld eat a bear escapes me as if there are bears there must be the things that feed them and taste better and are easyer to catch

Please no more teasing like that EMI stopped bradcasting of that so I had the rush to take it out of cover and place on spinner still don't have the studio one no more only UK one and USA one and cd with the 25 years specilal marketing duda and not.:irked:
BUT IS TELLY TIME HERE :(
I will not go as far as to say that I hate you right now and for the next 25 seconds but... you catch my drift

2 Comments
Bit late in season for bear steaks as fat is building up already best time is a couple of week after bear wakes up. yess fine malt better for drinking
bear steaks marinated in port

Why one wuld eat a bear escapes me as if there are bears there must be the things that feed them and taste better and are easyer to catch..................

Just slow cook em for a long time.....the fat runs down and saturates the meat...excellent source of extra cholesterol.:)

Pure adrenalin rush...nothing to beat wrestling a decent one and then the coup de grace - applied with delicacy using a a bunch of spaghetti al dente....That has got me all itchy again...think I will arise and go now......I may be some time!:D:D

bunch of wakootalians .........

I get enough of that at home....so be careful!:D Just do as c2thomas advises and you will be safe from all problems......nothing matters in his world!;);)

The great thing about the bear is that you can eat as advised above and make an all season reversible suit from the skin. In the winter you have the skinny side out and the furry side in....nice and warm. In Summer simply turn it inside out and Bobs your Uncle!! Even the paws are useful...you can make combs out of them...very useful for those with a lot of hair....in fact in ZM's case he could make a pair of gloves ....and even socks. But he will have to stay away from rivers when the salmon run!:D:D:D:D:D:joker::joker::joker::scratch1::trapper:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
in fact in ZM's case he could make a pair of gloves ....and even socks. But he will have to stay away from rivers when the salmon run!:D:D:D:D:D:joker::joker::joker::scratch1::trapper:

Or could get little lesson in sum other things the bears do in da woods... :eek:

Not to worry to much tho - you juz hafta be able to run faster than the other guys...... :D:D:D

Attachments

• Bears mating.jpg
    Bears mating.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 60