The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• ZM triple-dunce.jpg
    ZM triple-dunce.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 87
LMAO on the "upside down" parts...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm - I am suspicious that ZM has not been by lately to enjoy dummy table in Pass Pub. So - I wonder what he is doing - or not.... :scratch2:
1. Working on classified project - but having problems because he has schematic upside down. :Pumpkin:
2. Riding around with alien buddies in UFO - but is lost because map is upside down. :cuss:
3. Passed out from drinking bong water that he mistook of old bottle of beer from BAF. :drink:
4. Perched atop concrete pillar wondering about zen yoga women from previous postings awhile back........ :yinyang:

Those of you that are interested in lotto - just send your $$$ to me - I take Pay-U-latter Pal funds......:D:D:D

Oh - I almost put that he is off somewhere getting smarter - but I just don't see that happening..........:razz::razz::razz::razz:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Your usual therapy of lying on the back seat of a Volvo for a couple of hours doesn't help ?

Ha, Grumpy. Got ya !

Back seat of my old 760 wuz pretty big!!!:D:D:D

At the time I had this girlfriend that was German and - errrrr - nevermind:censored:

Man - those German woman are bossy!!!! I think she was part of some sorta youth marching band that wore hip boots.....:eek:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Ahhhhhhhhh - never a good day when our hot rods are not so much hot anymore. I remember when I blew the turbo on my Volvo - sad indeed. With the photo of the little one in your avitar I guess that SWMBO will be pressuring you to purchase one of those god awful square things with sliding doors and lots of cup holders.... :headbash::headbash::headbash:

I think that Porsche makes a pretty hot mini-van tho....:cool:

Tanks a buch for your support realy apreciated.

In reply order

What with her
Big drinking problem at 20 miles (UK) to the gallon and now a bit of noise from wheels
Whell bearing £280 + 150 to find out if is just that +200 to fit.

Litle terror in Avatar is now almost 4 and is grandson in a way so no sliding thinghie for me with cup holders.

Clever litle dude could pick its own DVD and show nany how to play them at the age of 2
now he likes listening to vinil more than anything else and likes the Talking Heads.

No wheels are in same place as usual the blody noise worries me.