The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
so - moi finally became an adult ;

just cut 12" of my hair ( it becomes major PITA to finish comb)

Attachments

• crazy.gif
    crazy.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 125
Joined 2006
Paid Member
so - moi finally became an adult ;

just cut 12" of my hair ( it becomes major PITA to finish comb)

1.) Child like minds have 1st priority in "Pub". Adults are allowed to enter if they seek the bliss of becoming happy and smiling as children. :D:D:D
2.) Same reason I cut my pony tail off some 30 years ago. Well that and the fact that I needed a job with decent pay. :rolleyes:
3.) No photo = no proof = didn't happen........ :p

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
btw

did ya noticed that Big Papasite is ,ahem, refurbished ?

even if new doesn't need to be better than old , I must say that one interesting and new option of da https is pretty much connected with Mighty ZM ( and everyone knows that ZM Abides :rofl: ) :

By logging into this website you agree to abide with all of Pass Laboratories terms and conditions of use...

anyway - nice ....

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Pass Labs’ engineer Wayne Colburn insisted that the name of their latest amplifier, the Xs, was not a pun. He spent over an hour detailing the 3-year design project that culminated in the company's $85,000/pair, solid-state, two-chassis-per-channel, class-A amplifier. Leaning on the 4.5-foot stack of the amplifier's stereo configuration, Wayne spoke about how the design was based on the results of an examination of transfer characteristics of a diverse set of gain devices, including tubes and SITs (silicon-carbide devices that are exclusive, we believe, to Pass Labs for use in audio). The output stage was designed to reproduce the transfer characteristics preferred by a panel of listeners, who lived with a variety of different output stages for a lengthy period of time.

hehe
I remember Papa spent great amount of , say, 1 + 2 +1 sentences to explain Xs juice to me.
He is T. Monk of Audio .

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Good thing i have your picture to throw darts at today.

Got a sentence left on the bias level of that juice ?

ya ever listened T. Monk In Vivo ?

ya remember some particular tone , or overall expression ?

:clown:

anyway - you can take it as my usual sentence regarding bias - "let them bleed" ......... and there's also some amount of bleed , too .