The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Wooofertester / Mountainman Bob - Some fantastic rides for sure. I haven't ridden that area for over 15 years, but (insert accent) I'll be back. I'll be in the hills and piedmont area from ~1 Oct through ~24 Oct. Still on the hunt for retirement land.

Woofertester, I hope your trip comes together. That dream of a bungalow in the Smokies... I understand completely.

We decided to reroute through Cleveland and hit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on the trip down. I've never been. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I have a problem

need to abandon electronics , to find some time/energy for my bikes ....... was short in time, didn't even register smaller one ( have less than a month now to make it in allowed time frame, without need to change plates etc) and bigger one ( Guzzi V35 with plan to convert to V75) sleeping in garage, not touched for 2 years

besides ...... due to everlasting stupidity of appropriate Agency here in Serbia, customization of any vehicle is major PITA, that's one of the reasons why I waited till now with work on Guzzi - I had plans for customization ,which I finally abandoned - I'll make everything by the book ( except change from 350 to 750cc, but that one should stay under the radar - no change in visible size of heads and cylinders :rofl: )

Ya, Cali peoples, would you, Oregon and Washington please stop sending that stuff our way? You're really getting annoying up here in the great white, I mean the great gray north. You're really interfering with our blue skies, not to mention having to wash our cars twice a day.

Seriously though, I wish those affected all the best. It must be terrifying, heartbreaking and downright depressing if you are anywhere close to the affected areas.

People around here can relate and we send our utmost best wishes at this time.

Sad, as if we didn't already have enough to deal with.

Thoughts are with you. Stay strong.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Thoughts are with you. Stay strong.

yeah, Bro

I'm almost daily in contact with few Boyz in critical areas ......... Uncle Bob is one of them, I knew that things are serious when he mention in air-particles of particular size, being critical to lungs ....... as thing I didn't even think of, seing fire itself as biggest thing in my eyes

crossed fingers ........

I have a problem
Guzzi V35 with plan to convert to V75

:hbeat:
Italy.gif
GUZZI
Italy.gif
:hbeat:
Which model? :cheers: