The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Drool pic

I am performing curve tracing for the owner of these devices. Big smiles when I opened the box.

Attachments

• Tokin_Box.jpg
    Tokin_Box.jpg
    559.6 KB · Views: 268
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
while we are there , I mean - spying SR activities ...... besides soldering tiny bugz on BJ2 pcbs and working on sending them abroad , I'm working on this ....... slooooooooowly .......

as always ...... it'll be either All The Glory ..... or Major Floppppppp

:rofl:

Attachments

• viber_image_2020-01-05_19-31-09.jpg
    viber_image_2020-01-05_19-31-09.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 140
  • viber_image_2020-01-05_19-31-19.jpg
    viber_image_2020-01-05_19-31-19.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 129
  • inclusive pucks.png
    inclusive pucks.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 126
How about 2 pucks per side straight out of the box ? Say with 1 Ohm Source resistors ? Asking for a friend of course...

Otherwise a nice 2 channel unit for the swiss heatsinks - worst case that is...

:rolleyes:

EDIT: I notice the step up to "LABS" , next step is producing the former PASS LABS products under licence....:lickface:

Attachments

• 220px-YugoCabrio.jpg
    220px-YugoCabrio.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
I actually drove one when they were first introduced to the U.S. It was a great concept. A simple, inexpensive and economical car at a time new cars were being loaded with options and prices were climbing rapidly.

However they didn't tell you the reason it didn't cost much to drive was because it was broken down most of the time! :D

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
they weren't reliable as nowadays Fiats , but for the time - not a bad little car at all ....

certainly not in the league of VW Rabbit , but lesser class/range/price

problem with US ones - production rush , too many small changes to accommodate US market ..... go figure

conclusion - US model wasn't the same one as in domestic market - which was practically Balkan's Volks Wagen of the time

I kind of liked it, especially it's price point. What scared me away and steered me to a Rabbit was the fact that it was based on the Fiat 128 and I knew a couple of people who had Fiats and spent tons of money repairing them. I was driving a lot at the time and needed something really dependable and economical so I ended up with a Rabbit diesel. Fiats in the states back them lived up to their acronym!

I would LOVE to have that convertible today!!!

Last edited: