The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Do not take it too seriously, just me playing.
I think we are going too far in thinking, just see it as a joke and leave it there.
Not to worry AR2 - that wuz just me fun'n back :D:D:D

Anyone who is taking the stuff on this thread as anything serious - wellllllll - jez - I donno. Something like that never crossed my mind. :scratch:

Actually I did find it humorous and a bit inspiring - good photo effect too. In fact I copied down to my file for use at some later date!!! :cool:

Plus - if had simply said MMVII NELSONPASS I'd had gone for it. :D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Love you guys. You are one of a kind. I know we would have a good time having a drink together. See you in October... :p:D:p:sing::worship::cheers:

We (well me 'N ZM anywayyyyy) luv Ya too!!! :grouphug:

ZM will be at show - maybe you need to start seasoning up a big greasy rock for him to burn things up on. Meeee - tanks fer da offer - but no drinkie for many years (20) - it messes up my med's. :bawling:

I would try to make show if I still lived in Sacramento - but I cannot get away from Nashville fer dat long due to wifie health status - blah - blah - blah.

Working on crossword puzzle - asking for Dutch export - drek doesn't fit into space. What the hel* else could it beeeee????

Last edited:

ZM will be at show - maybe you need to start seasoning up a big greasy rock for him to burn things up on. Meeee - tanks fer da offer - but no drinkie for many years (20) - it messes up my med's. :bawling:

I would try to make show if I still lived in Sacramento - but I cannot get away from Nashville fer dat long due to wifie health status - blah - blah - blah.

Working on crossword puzzle - asking for Dutch export - drek doesn't fit into space. What the hel* else could it beeeee????

Try clogs, tulips, windmills... How many letters? Ask Jacco...

No worries for a drink, we will do it remotely at the same time, and I will join you with something like sparkling apple cider from Watsonville. I cannot say that I am a big drinker, besides I do enjoy good stuff. I would say I prefer quality over quantity. Talking about good stuff, I just had guest and I shared with him something extraordinary - nice pure organic Choky's plum Brandy. Huh, my friend was blown away! I keep it all the time in the freezer - just to be ready.

"Faith is the confident belief or trust in the truth or trustworthiness of a person, concept or thing" wikipedia

Yes almost blind.
I am in a dark tunnel, and I see a man at the end of the tunnel standing in the light a long way away. He calls out to me, "come, follow me". I say "who the hell are you?" he says "Nelson Pass". I say "yes sir".

Hm, I mentioned here is the basic joke:

I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
But why is it honk?:D

Different languages, one word has different meanings, interpretations.
I perhaps mistakenly used the word trust here.
May be a better word here is confidence.
Now I will try the faith and confidence in the interpretation of words to translate, as I think these are.

So hit in Hungarian = faith in English:
Conviction without a demonstration.
The conviction that something is so, as we think, regardless it inside the physical universe's frameworks its demonstrability.

Bizalom in Hungarian = confidence in English:
The mutual understanding and liking very high level, which is no longer necessary to keep the other party's honesty, good intentions, values and actions of control, but certainly we know that the other is the best possible things to consider, and will make it.
A full understanding of the other party.

Maybe, that I am understandable less yet now. But this is not because of the beers.
Only because I am dumb:

Wacky Gyuri

P.S.:

I hope for it now, I confused the things even better.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Different languages, one word has different meanings, interpretations.

Maybe, that I am understandable less yet now. But this is not because of the beers.
Only because I am dumb:

Wacky Gyuri

P.S.:

I hope for it now, I confused the things even better.

"Different languages, one word has different meanings, interpretations. " Heck - I have that problem with the wife - and we speak the same language!!! I assume that I don't need to mention the who is right (correct) most often ratio (she's right vs. I'm right) :headbash::headbash::headbash:

As far as you being dumb - I invite you to join ZM and me over in the dumb kid seating section where we dream up stuff for the smart guys. :cool:

Hmmmm.......... perhaps we need our own dumb kids thread???:grouphug:

Last edited:
Well, I also have my wife.
I do not envy her, poor creature.
As your request is concerned, again this is a joke comes to my mind:

The psychiatric hospital is one of the well-groomed starts shouting:
- I'm Napoleon!
Another asks:
- How do you know?
- God told me!
A third from the back:
- It is a lie, I did not even say anything!

So I'm in the third, who is the most dumber.
There is no place in debate.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I'm toooooo dumb to even have a good discussion point!!! Welllll perhaps this will help to make clear. SWMBO had me playing the role of her private lemo driver yesterday and she sez - let's stop into da store and pick up a few things. I was dumb enough to fall fer dat one!! Now I'm broke (again) (broke - both without $$$ and dumbwise).

Hmmmmm- I guess to stay OnTopic in an OffTopic thread I should say something like - now I have to look for less costly Xsistors to blow up with class A amp???

Last edited:
Otherwise, do not argue with a drunken God who looks down on you!:mad:

Attachments

• IMG_3470_10001.JPG
    IMG_3470_10001.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 102
Joined 2006
Paid Member
The light at the end of the tunnel is a Burning Amp...Is there room for one more on the group W bench???(W is for wacky)

mE

Elwood - now that there is a Southern Name!!!! Plusssss Ya live right in da home of NASCAR heaven!!! Jump on in here buddy! Of course being the newest kid in the wacky dumb kids bench club u get ta buy the next round!! (make mine a soda).

Gyuri - The last time our 17 y/o granddaughter went to a party she took movies of event for video scrapbook - all I can say is that kids are nutz - and Grandparents should NOT raise Grandchildren 'cause we don't know nutt'n. :D

ps - Think twice before looking at teenager video's - and be really brave!!!:eek: