The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Doh!!! I find that PC' screw up way more often in minor ways as a consequence of writing software for an infinite combination of parts. When a Mac screws up, it is usually screwed. As in, really screwed and there is no coming back. I hope for your sake, that you don't share my experience.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Me too that's why I back up first onto an external drive and then transfer it to my home computer once a week. :)

Hey Cal - when I said we would see you in a couple of weeks I was referring to your computer taking a dump and rendering you off-line - not to the subject of you dipping your toes into "the white sand" somewhere.

I could not help but notice that your "toe dipping" location is undisclosed tho ;)

Hey Cal - when I said we would see you in a couple of weeks I was referring to your computer taking a dump and rendering you off-line - not to the subject of you dipping your toes into "the white sand" somewhere.

I could not help but notice that your "toe dipping" location is undisclosed tho ;)

Yes I caught that but I couldn't help myself. :)

Bravaro beach, a little north of Punta Cana DR.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Bravaro beach, a little north of Punta Cana DR.

The proper authorities and beer distributors will be notified!!! :D:D:D

Have a great vacation - and take plenty of SPF 2000 sun tan lotion. :rolleyes:

Our missile test range was off of PR - thus I have spent my fair share of time sampling the various flavors of rum & coke in da islands. Never made it to DR tho.

spent my fair share of time sampling the various flavors of rum & coke in da islands. Never made it to DR tho.

Ah, all the more reason to give my former regular bar owner a call : Dominican Republic Real Estate agent in the Dominican Republic. Eurodominican offers dream villas, houses, homes, apartments, Hotels, land lots for sale.

Guus (issen) is jewish, ex-military something in Surinam, ex-everything else.
What better credentials to help you with a condo at the DR,...and everything else imaginable. :clown:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
ZM - it is of no use for you to tease us this way. You know that you want to tell us or else you would not have said anything. Sooooo - what should we do - beg? That service is reserved strictly for SWMBO - and she consumes ALL of my begging allowance. :deer:

Perhaps bribe you? Sorry - I just donated all of my spare cash to diyAudio so i can have little star placed by my name. :Present:

Hmmmmm.......... Tease you? Hah - dat would be a useless adventure - we all know that. :headbash:

Waaaaaaaait a second - I think I have it. ZM "spill da beans" (tell us) or we will arrange for you to sit next to the window on airplane trip to BA2011!! If you are really naughty we will see what we can do about a location strapped to da wing!!!. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ps - It can't be worse than when I took DC motor out of toy slot car and put the two wires into AC outlet to see if it would work (about 9 years old at the time).

Attachments

• wingwalker.jpg
    wingwalker.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 126
Last edited: