The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2011
Paid Member
She's in panic as usual. Well, selling the home estate is not easy I guess. Lots of feelings involved. She called me with that panic voice telling me that my son had runned away. Well he was by the ocean showing me the frost bites on the leafs on FaceTime. Today is my birthday. He made a fire and sang for me. Oh I love him so much, my dearest dearest son. The day started with noseblood. A good day. The spirits are with me.

Joined 2011
Paid Member
:up: doin the burfday blues

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 138
Joined 2011
Paid Member
There is a story about "Swedishness" from some unserious politicians and also floats up like poo in Swedish and international press. I'd like to shade some light on that.

Even Before sweden was a nation our influences was highly international. Swedish "vikings" practically colonisised the sea routes to the black sea. The name Russia is from Rus, the name of Scandinavian colonizers. Much of our influences comes from those times.

By 700 and after Danish, Norwegian and Swedish ships started to colonize great Britain. 200 years later there is hardly no trace of them. That is because they has taken Control and assimilated in that culture.

Same time mostly swedish vikings has taken control over Normandie and ruled Paris and other important cities over the continent. The normand vikings met the British vikings in the battle of Hastings 1066.

There is not anything that is Swedish. Our king is french and our traditions are very international. Being Swedish is being international. Period.