The most beautiful woman in the world

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Relationships are like mirrors...do you like what you see in the mirror?
I think you're talking about 'cause and effect' thingy.

"Ah, the flame of love I feel
that announces jubilation and contentment.
From Unusual ardor, this soul lights up
And makes me greater of myself "
You sound like a young man in love. :D
I think i have never fell in love. Two possibilities: (1) I don't know what love is, (2) I have too much love that it is not something rare and special. I have never tried to find perfect woman because I thought I could love any woman. The problem with the usual couple in love is when the 'love' is gone.

We are incomplete beings. We search for the complement.
What is a complement?
That which is wanting to make a whole...
Oh, are you talking about the 'left rib' legend? What if you can't find your 'complement'? What if your 'complement' is somebody else's wife? :D

I keep thinking about finding someone but no woman is going to put up with me and my hobbies.
Logically, a couple should be in synergy, producing 1+1 equal something bigger than 2. But at least it should be equal to 2, not less. Extreme analogy is a couple that have two houses side by side, the kids can go to either house etc., each should not ask for more than what he/she can get as singles...
Basic minimum need is friendship. If we can make friendship, there's no reason we can't have a couple, unless, both sides ask for something that don't exist.

Women need to much attention and maintenance for my liking.
Men want pretty wives and good sex, and as a return (such) women want attention and maintenance. That's the normal problem. As maxlorentz has implied, it is important that women that we are interested with have interest with what we have in abundance.

I think you're talking about 'cause and effect' thingy.
Not at all. You can see through her eyes. She will surelly tell you what's wrong with you. :D

You sound like a young man in love. :D
It is from a Comic Opera, circa 1815.
I think i have never fell in love. Two possibilities: (1) I don't know what love is, (2)
We are talking here about "Romantic Love"

I have too much love that it is not something rare and special.
You are talking here, probably, about "Love for Humanity".
I have never tried to find perfect woman because I thought I could love any woman.
You can do that when you are already "Complete" yourself.

The problem with the usual couple in love is when the 'love' is gone.
If "Love" was "complementing without personal growth", it cannot be fulfilling...

Oh, are you talking about the 'left rib' legend? What if you can't find your 'complement'?
Understand, when I talk about the "mirror" to recognize what is lacking in you and looking for the "complement", I am talking about the "usual" path, BUT, the idea is that this must lead you to make grow, to develop "your complement", that which will make you a complete being, inside yourself--> develop your brain to the fullest (both halves) to develop your Superior Mind to its full potential, which is nearer to Divine Mind, and then develop your Heart, to swap your present Consciousness for Unity Consciousness. ;)
What if your 'complement' is somebody else's wife? :D
Redistribution.

Cheers,
M.

Last edited by a moderator:
46A35E45-8790-4E5A-AF2C-E3E835000FC3.jpeg

Evangeline Lilly

Not at all. You can see through her eyes. She will surelly tell you what's wrong with you. :D

Thanks for this. Lately I tried to find out (by contemplation) what will be the first thing she might want in me to be changed. Lately I noticed that she likes to touch my cheek with her hand/palm. I couldn't see these things/requests through her eyes. But in Blowtorch thread people discussing about how wives will not tolerate extreme DIY activity at home (such as cables all over the living room) and I must say that right now while I'm at work, a soldering iron is still ON on my work bench IN the living room :D (well, of course, we have different culture here regarding husband and wife relationship than in western countries).

But in Blowtorch thread people discussing about how wives will not tolerate extreme DIY activity at home (such as cables all over the living room) and I must say that right now while I'm at work, a soldering iron is still ON on my work bench IN the living room :D (well, of course, we have different culture here regarding husband and wife relationship than in western countries).
The truth is that I cannot tolerate to listen to any 'regular' system anymore.
For me any regular system is 'extreme diy' that doesn't follow the exact science. Indeed, I often visit this site without seeing the pics attached, as the reality check often implies a judging criterion which, for seeking thuth, would imply a severe condemnation...

Thanks for this. Lately I tried to find out (by contemplation) what will be the first thing she might want in me to be changed. Lately I noticed that she likes to touch my cheek with her hand/palm.

That is xtream tenderness, like caressing a child...can you retribute/produce/imitate tenderness? That disarms everyone. ;) When you activate your Heart, it becomes tender and Compassion for all beings floods you. :hbeat::hbeat:

I couldn't see these things/requests through her eyes.

But in Blowtorch thread people discussing about how wives will not tolerate extreme DIY activity at home (such as cables all over the living room) and I must say that right now while I'm at work, a soldering iron is still ON on my work bench IN the living room :D (well, of course, we have different culture here regarding husband and wife relationship than in western countries).

He, he, I was, meaning my work station was, ejected to the patio years ago, where it is very cold for 9 months a year. Her complaints did not attenuate, though...perhaps due to the fact that I have 6 systems inside? Anyway, I am expert in massage, as an intuitive healer, so, when things go wrong, I massage...I recommend this strategy. It always worked for me. :D
The other strategy is offering to buy a new house for her to develop her dreams...but that one is very risky. :D

Cheers.
M.

The truth is that I cannot tolerate to listen to any 'regular' system anymore.
May be I need to know the kind of sound my wife likes. Last night I played one of my best amps and my young kid danced enthusiastically. He chose his favorite music, replayed the same music again and again (Candy Store by Candy Dulfer)... Then without his knowing I changed the amp to my favorite one. He looked suspiciously and I thought "Oh, no... he didn't like my favorite amp...", then he changed the music but still not enthusiastic with the sound... :sigh:

That is xtream tenderness, like caressing a child...can you retribute/produce/imitate tenderness? That disarms everyone. ;)
I think I have much more love in me than in my wife... so I have never had the needs to imitate tenderness? I have sons, not daughters, so sometimes I think I don't need to show too much tenderness and they might need the opposite from my wife :D

Anyway, I am expert in massage, as an intuitive healer, so, when things go wrong, I massage...I recommend this strategy. It always worked for me. :D
In western world there is this SWMBO... that explains the general husband and wife relationship. My relationship is different. Sure, my (sons and) wife like to ask me massage them but that's the problem! :D I would like to see my wife (and kids) to give more rather than to ask or receive...

Thanks for this. Lately I tried to find out (by contemplation) what will be the first thing she might want in me to be changed. Lately I noticed that she likes to touch my cheek with her hand/palm. I couldn't see these things/requests through her eyes. But in Blowtorch thread people discussing about how wives will not tolerate extreme DIY activity at home (such as cables all over the living room) and I must say that right now while I'm at work, a soldering iron is still ON on my work bench IN the living room :D (well, of course, we have different culture here regarding husband and wife relationship than in western countries).

The culture of arranged marriages, eh?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.