The most beautiful woman in the world

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Can't think why I watched this film so many times! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• One Million Years B.C..jpg
    One Million Years B.C..jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 526
I’ll raise you
YouTube

Well, I was trying to keep with the PG or better dancing theme, but Jane was certainly “comely” in her early work. That’s before I learned to shorten that word to three letters.

As for musicians - the Wilson sisters during the Dreamboat Annie and Little Queen era were not only supremely talented rockers, but - big hair notwithstanding- were not hurtful upon the eyes either. They had what was unusual to see at the time, both instrumental and vocal chops, but also some lyrical skills as well.

Lydia Pense -Cold Bood - You got me humming, and I just wanna mske love to you - much late night headphone listening to that album - along with a few boxes of Kleenex as well.

+ 1 to Bonnie Raitt - whom among us would deny her the opportunity to slide on our fretboards?

Note, while it’s been a while for me since any live concerts, I understand these ladies are still going strong.

Final aside this post, I’ll let the math geeks crunch the numbers, but even if the represent only a few decimal points percentage of current estimated population of 7+ billion humans, chances are there are more outstandingly beautiful women - by whatever subjective standard you care to assign- alive today than any of has time to tally. Hell if you looked carefully enough you might find some behind the checkout counter at your local grocery store, or serving your hipster Avocado toast & poached egg brunch.

Last edited:
Does "beautiful" include intelligence?
Let's check out the meaning of the word.

beautiful

1. attractive, pretty, handsome, good-looking, nice-looking, pleasing, alluring, prepossessing, as pretty as a picture; lovely, charming, delightful, appealing, engaging, winsome; ravishing, gorgeous, heavenly, stunning, arresting, glamorous, irresistible, bewitching, beguiling; graceful, elegant, exquisite, aesthetic, artistic, decorative, magnificent; bonny.
  2. Pick out which of the above synonyms include intelligence - e.g. engaging.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.