The High End

@Bonsai: If you are offended by the turntable better not look at the other stuff OMA sell

Oswalds Mill Audio | OMA

Then it works, it seemed to me when I saw that I had an authentic cartridge !,
at first glance I thought it was one of those Lego to build ...

:wrench:

Attachments

• lego-blocks.jpg
    lego-blocks.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Account Closed
Joined 2018
WOT, I really like the clock.

Thanks Cal.
It's an older 1960's Voice of Music record changer from a console that I stripped in the shop for parts.
I cleaned all the mechanism from underneath the changer, had to do some minor metalworking, and cut a fiberboard back with pads so it doesn't mar the wall.

A trip to a hobby store for the clock movement, hands, and some gold plastic clock face "hour markers" fixed an old record to the front.......and voila.... a neat conversation piece.

I've got a couple more "home made" and unusual clocks around the house too, when I find the time I'll post some pics.

Last edited:
@Bonsai: If you are offended by the turntable better not look at the other stuff OMA sell

Oswalds Mill Audio | OMA

Beautiful products. I only wish they can sound as good as they look. Someone should kindly send them to Amir@AudioScienceReview for free.

There's no way she's in the proper sweet spot for those speakers. As for where that sweet spot is? I'm not sure. Maybe 20 feet back and 5' up? Plus, that mid driver seems to be blocked by the two horns.