The Beatles

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
just depends

I am sorry of not reading all the posts, and probably what I write now was wrote also by another.

I think the Beatles is not an unity but a group (not exactly of four).

What I mean is that you could dislike the last and horrible songs of Mc Cartney while "Yesterday" was a remarkable nice song.

That style constrasts with that songs made by Lennon, mainly at the end, as "Imagine" or Harrison's "While my guitar gently ..." (I am sorry again, English is not my mother language and I dont remember what was the right spelling of the last word).

Then you can not say "the Beatle's songs" as one thing because they are a lot of songs written by three different guys. Does not matter if many of them were registered as "Lennon-Mc Cartney" made. I am sure that the last was only and agreement that does not indicate that a song was enterely composed by both. I recognize that in some songs, part was made by Lennon and part by Mc Cartney, but not all of them that appears with their names. I am sure that "Yesterday" is 100% Mc Cartney.

Probaly you are not as old as me, but when the Beatles were listened first, they sounded good, and I still enjoy listening my LP's.

And human mind is so specifically made for each of us. Tastes are different for everyone. If were repeatible, surely the world should be a lot of bore.

Regards,

Hugo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.