The barbeque....

M Gregg

Disabled Account
2010-06-28 11:04 pm
UK
Well the barbeque is on full production..
The valve amp is thrashing bass lines out...booze flowing oh yes..
About time..the sun is out...Oh yessss about time..:D
Thought the weather would never change..what happened to the hot summer nights.....
Stuff it ...I'm going to buy a motor bike and go to the isle of mann for the TT..its been far to long..:D

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:

M Gregg

Disabled Account
2010-06-28 11:04 pm
UK
Hey M.Gregg: Trivia question from the spelling police. How many Q's in barbecue?

:eek:..well it depends how much you had to drink at the time...:D..and a Burger in your hand...and sauce running down your fingers...whilst balancing the hand set for the CD player on the glass in your other hand..;)

Edit>>>>Barbie Q...come on Barbie lets go party....drool...Its gone a bit dry of late...perhaps I can convince the wife it might be nice to have another Barbie..Q..
And a glass of wine for the ladies.. :D<<only one mind..I wouldn't want them getting tipsy and BURN THE FOOD...lmao

I must admit I have no excuse<<the C is actually quite close to the Q as the bishop travels..:D..it depends on angle of trajectory..

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:

Scott L

Paid Member
2008-12-27 12:32 pm
Knoxville, TN
BBQ just one que :)

You're kidding right?

Nice here too. Close to 20º and nary a cloud.

I admire you folks from the "north continent". Your Summer usually falls during 2 weeks in July, but somehow you manage to do the barbie year round !

..well it depends how much you had to drink at the time.....and a Burger in your hand...and sauce running down your fingers...whilst balancing the hand set for the CD player on the glass in your other hand..

Several drinks and threading rtr does not mix. CD's to the rescue !

Attachments

• total camera download 132.jpg
    total camera download 132.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 168
  • total camera download 029.jpg
    total camera download 029.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 170
  • total camera download 235.jpg
    total camera download 235.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 169