The 15 Song Album collection:

01 - Gary Gilmores Eyes - The Adverts
02 - Glad To See You Go - The Ramones (Charles Manson)
03 - Killer On The Loose - Thin Lizzy (Jack The Ripper)
04 - Strangler In The Night - Albert DeSalvo (Novelty record - AS was AKA The Boston Strangler)
05 - Jack The Ripper - Screaming Lord Sutch
06 - Lost Dogs - Pearl Jam (Dahmer)
07 - Looking Down the Barrel of a Gun – Beastie Boys (David Berkowitz aka Son of Sam)
08 - Night Shift - Siouxsie and the Banshees (Peter Sutcliffe)
09 - Jack The Ripper - Link Wray
10 - The Ripper - Judas Priest (Jack the Ripper)
11 - Zombie - The Cranberries ( IRA )
12 - The Ballad of Billy The Kid - Billy Joel
13 - Holiday In Cambodia - The Dead Kennedys (Pol Pot)
14 - Mary Clark - Black Widow (supposed to be about Jack the Ripper)

I would never post the name of a serial killer (jack the ripper is not the killers name by the way) In my mind, all news reports should only refer to terrorists, amok runners, and killers of innocent bystanders as " the sick killer". Let no killer become famous, just become an anonymous scumbag. Name the victims instead, they deserve it.

Yeah, we have a perverse fascination with serial killers, when you consider the vast number of books, films & TV programmes dedicated to the subject. I wonder why the fascination?

01 - Gary Gilmores Eyes - The Adverts
02 - Glad To See You Go - The Ramones (Charles Manson)
03 - Killer On The Loose - Thin Lizzy (Jack The Ripper)
04 - Strangler In The Night - Albert DeSalvo (Novelty record - AS was AKA The Boston Strangler)
05 - Jack The Ripper - Screaming Lord Sutch
06 - Lost Dogs - Pearl Jam (Dahmer)
07 - Looking Down the Barrel of a Gun – Beastie Boys (David Berkowitz aka Son of Sam)
08 - Night Shift - Siouxsie and the Banshees (Peter Sutcliffe)
09 - Jack The Ripper - Link Wray
10 - The Ripper - Judas Priest (Jack the Ripper)
11 - Zombie - The Cranberries ( IRA )
12 - The Ballad of Billy The Kid - Billy Joel
13 - Holiday In Cambodia - The Dead Kennedys (Pol Pot)
14 - Mary Clark - Black Widow (supposed to be about Jack the Ripper)
15 - Genghis Khan - Iron Maiden

01 - Black Dog on My Shoulder - Manic Street Preachers - Literature 1953 - Winston Churchill
02 - Song For Bob Dylan - David Bowie - Literature - 2016
03 - Dinner With Gershwin - Donna Summer - Physics 1903/Chemistry 1911 - Marie Curie
04 - F.D.R. in Trinidad - Jimmy Buffet ( cover )
05 - 2 songs from one album - MLK and Pride ( in the name of love ) - U2 - Martin Luther King jr - Peace 1964

Last edited:
01 - Black Dog on My Shoulder - Manic Street Preachers - Literature 1953 - Winston Churchill
02 - Song For Bob Dylan - David Bowie - Literature - 2016
03 - Dinner With Gershwin - Donna Summer - Physics 1903/Chemistry 1911 - Marie Curie
04 - F.D.R. in Trinidad - Jimmy Buffet ( cover )
05 - 2 songs from one album - MLK and Pride ( in the name of love ) - U2 - Martin Luther King jr - Peace 1964
06 - Washington Bullets - The Clash - Dalai Lama 1989 Nobel Peace Prize

When I first saw this category I assumed this would be one that I skipped, although I was thinking Oppenheimer in Rush's Manhattan Project until I realized he DIDN'T win for physics. Then the album I was currently listening to, Sandinista!, gave me my entry;-)