The 15 Song Album collection:

Song title and/or artist name that contains an adverb of time (without repetitions):

01 - Outside Now Again - Frank Zappa
02 - Beyond and Before - Yes
03 - In a Little While - U2
04 - Light Years Later - Terry Draper
05 - After Dark (Official Music Video) - Tito & Tarantula
06 - Baby Make it Soon - The Marmelade
07 - Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
08 - One Day in Your Life - Michael Jackson
09 - Yesterday - The Beatles
10 - Tomorrow Never Knows - The Beatles

Song title and/or artist name that contains an adverb of time (without repetitions):

10 - Colonel Brown - Tomorrow

Correction - Tomorrow had already been included.

11 – Billy Jack Bitch - The Artist (Formerly Known As Prince)

In my #08, 'Someday' is an adverb and was not a repeat. Why was it deleted?
By mistake, since English is not my first language, I completely missed it and only noticed "soon". :)

But let's get to it right away. ;)

08 - Someday Soon - Suzy Bogguss
09 - One Day in Your Life - Michael Jackson
10 - Yesterday - The Beatles
11 - Tomorrow Never Knows - The Beatles

11 – Billy Jack Bitch - The Artist (Formerly Known As Prince)

Correction - Tomorrow had already been included.

Okay, so from now on you will be the one to correct the "mistakes", you and the one with whom you are having so much fun.
I'm sorry that the applause-smile isn't there, or is it? :captain:

ulogon - this is a valid entry, which you have deleted. I don't understand why you are feeling persecuted. I have not previously referred to you in this theme.
galu - first of all I don't feel "persecuted" at all, but it's just your perception and please keep it to yourself next time.
Thanks.

Secondly "formerly" can't be accepted since it is not contained in the artist's name, but was added by who posted the entry.

sshot.png

Furthermore, when you state something so serious as your singular perceptions of "persecution" I think you should at least add "in my opinion" otherwise it seems like a sentence if not a wrong "diagnosis". ;)

IMO

diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
Okay, so from now on you will be the one to correct the "mistakes", you and the one with whom you are having so much fun.
I'm sorry that the applause-smile isn't there, or is it? :captain:
Anything but that.

diyAudio rules said:
The :cop:, :sarge: and :captain: icons are for Moderator use only. Moderators will use them when conducting official forum duties only.

Reactions: 1 user

12 - I Will Always Love You - Angelina Jordan

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 user
Well I do feel persecuted because I have been accused of something I didn't do, i.e., collude with another poster - the one with whom you mistakenly thought I was "having so much fun".
However, since forgive and forget seems to be the current sentiment, let's all have a big group hug! :grouphug:
Hi Galu,

Please immerse yourself for a moment in what follows.

Assuming that you don't speak or read Italian, I think that if you frequented a forum where people write exclusively in Italian then perhaps you would understand what I mean.
Both because I write very well in Italian (others say so, of course, but it's also one of my passions) and because you would feel a bit like a fish out of water because you would only understand a small fraction of everything that would be said between us if we all spoke Italian very well since also the mother-tongue.

The fact is that we forget this little detail, and it's normal, but if you knew what it means to have to translate everything you read with Google Translate and everything you write with Google Translate, perhaps then you would understand even more what I mean.

I mean that one can be wrong, I'm not saying that I'm now sure that I was wrong in this specified case, but I'm saying that I could be wrong in an occasion in which two people who speak perfect English exchange some jokes that almost only they of English language can understand on a thread where they write song titles with in this specified case (but there were other similar behaviors) a theme about adverbs.
If so in this case then I'm so sorry, really.

Furthermore, I didn't talk about collusion at all and it seems strange to me that you have now gone from addressing me of feeling persecuted to now being persecuted yourself.

Anyway, since obviously the truly persecuted ones are very different people in the world, then I willingly accept the invitation to hug each other also because - regardless of the exchanges of different ideas - I assure you that I haven't stopped doing it. :hug:

Last edited:
I could be wrong in an occasion in which two people who speak perfect English exchange some jokes that almost only they of English language can understand...

I can assure you categorically that I was NOT exchanging jokes with anyone. You misread the situation and I am happy to accept your apology.

Now let's get on with the game.

12 - I Will Always Love You - Angelina Jordan

Now let's get on with the game.
Please note this attitude of yours, none of us express ourselves like this in this thread, only you.
Furthermore, in my opinion, it was completely useless to say it.

I am happy to accept your apology.
Please note I said: I'm sorry if, I didn't apologize for something that is only in the words.
Thats enough. ;)