The 15 Song Album collection:

01 - Houses Of The Holy - Led Zeppelin (from Physical Graffiti)
02 - Sheer Heart Attack - Queen (from News of the World)
03 - Waiting for the sun - The Doors (that song appears on Morrison Hotel and not on .... Waiting For The Sun)
04 - Biloxi - Jimmy Buffett - original album Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes (disclaimer, the song also appears on the Biloxi album)

Does anyone even think there's a remote chance of doing this.

The expression pi$$ing against the wind comes to mind!

Maybe, but it's an exercise in futility. like a lot here, I only post music I own & listen to, so not searching the internet for the off chance of listing some band/song I've never heard of. Seems like lately there are those who want the lists to be as obsecure & difficult as possible. I've always viewed at as a light-hearted but thoughtful way to think about music, in the same vein as the characters in the movie High Fidelity do with their top 5 lists.

just my $.02

03 - Waiting for the sun - The Doors (that song appears on Morrison Hotel and not on .... Waiting For The Sun)
04 - Biloxi - Jimmy Buffett - original album Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes (disclaimer, the song also appears on the Biloxi album)
05 - Rear View Mirror - Pearl Jam - Original Album Vs, (later appeared on retrospective album Rear View Mirror)

King Crimson have made houndreds of (when people say I am exaggerating, I cry thousands of barrels of blood) of version of Larks tongues and Starless, so this is a hip shot.

05 - Rear View Mirror - Pearl Jam - Original Album Vs, (later appeared on retrospective album Rear View Mirror)
06 - Starless - King Crimson (A sort of full version with lyrics) -appeared on the album Red, whereas the instrumental thing actually was part of the Starless&Bible Black album and had the full name Starless and Bible Black.