Thank You

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, about 4 or 5 months ago I found this site and began asking questions regarding a fiberglass enclosure. I got about 2 or three pages worth of replies. Now I've completed my first fiberglass box and I'd like to thank you guys for all your advice and experience and give you a peak at the setup.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

As you can see I don't have many pictures from when I was doing the glassing, but I'll see if I can find some when I get home.

The subs are Pioneer TS-SW124D's.
300 watt RMS
1200 watt Peak

Amp is a Power Acoustik A2400DB
2 Ohm: 1800 watt RMS, 2400 watt Peak
THD is .5%
S/N is 100 db

I'll be wiring it up with a 2 gage wiring kit. Hopefully it sounds good, this has been several months of planning and building to get this right. Also I'd like suggestions on how I can juice up the look of the box, like grahics and stuff. Again thanks to everyone who had opinions and facts.

Jim
ChevS-10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.