terminal blocks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
this sounds like an easy question, but its not actually.

this is what im looking for, and have yet to find it. i have already looked on mouse, digikey, and newark.

im looking for a terminal block that looks like A, B, D, E, or F at this link:

http://www.mouser.com/index.cfm?handler=fra_pdfset&pdffile=400

sounds simple enough. but here is where it gets tricky. i need 7.5mm pin spacing. its a standard width, but no one seems to carry them. mouser does, on the next page in fact, BUT, they are only up to 3 positions, and i need a 4 position.

so what i need is a terminal block, similar to what you see on that page (just a plain single post screw block) with pin spacing at 7.5mm and 4 position.

secondly, i need basically the same thing, only in a single position. this can really be anything. im looking for a way to connect a single wire (from power supply) to the board, so it can be easily removed for service or whatever... basically im wanting the boards to all be modular, so there are no wires soldered to them, they are all just screwed on. but the terminals are apart, so a single wire connects. so is there a "thing" that will mount on the PCB that will allow a single wire to be screwed, connected, somehow other than soldering permanently? (kinda like one of those terminal blocks, but 1 position?)

thanks guys!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.