Tentlabs/Guido

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Please Money back

Hello Guido

I order the parts from your WEB shop about two months ago.
But it has not come yet.
I got a parts from another shop,So now I do not need my order parts.
Please refund the money to me.I do not need your merchandise.
I send the PayPal Money Request mail.
Thank you

ORDERCONFIRMATION

Your reference:
Our reference: 127

Thank you for your order.
Below you will see an overview of the requested products.

PRODUCT QUANTITY UNITPRICE TOTAL
CDPro 1 pcs EURO 239,50 EURO 239,50
CDPro Controller 1 pcs EURO 79,83 EURO 79,83
XO3.2 1 pcs EURO 117,65 EURO 117,65
XO+supply 1 pcs EURO 74,79 EURO 74,79
Heater supply 5V 4 pcs EURO 32,77 EURO 131,08

------------------------------
Subtotal EURO 642,85
Shipping: EURO 24,10
Bank/Paypal: EURO 26,68
VAT: EURO 0,00
-------------------------------
TOTAL: EURO 693,63

Hello Guido

I order the parts from your WEB shop about two months ago.
But it has not come yet.

let me state some facts from my side

- August 20: Order and payment in
- August 24: Mail from my side: Shipment will be delayed due to no stock on CDpro
- August 24: Mail from you: OK, I will wait
- September 11: Mail from my side, Received CDpro's, will ship asap
- September 23: We shipped (yes, that is not asap)
- September 26: Mail from my side, sent scanned waybill info to you
- October 5: Mail from you, you request money back
- October 6: I mail again the scanned TNT waybill info
- October 6: Mail from you, parts are in, but 2 items missing
- October 6: My answer: Apologies and shipped missing parts immediately

You have all ordered parts in now

Guido

got nothing from this seller

Be carefull with Tent labs. I ordered a controller for the cd2 pro. Money was sent 3 months ago. After 6 weeks and several mails without response I sent him a payment approval from my bank. Tent labs confirmed finally payment and told me to ship immediately. Nothing has happened since. He does not answer mails nor does he get on his phone. You just don`t have a change to get intouch with him. He simply ignores you!!!

So be careful, he might be a good engineer but he must be a dishonest and unfair men.

Guido Tent is a nice man.

Be carefull with Tent labs. I ordered a controller for the cd2 pro. Money was sent 3 months ago. After 6 weeks and several mails without response I sent him a payment approval from my bank. Tent labs confirmed finally payment and told me to ship immediately. Nothing has happened since. He does not answer mails nor does he get on his phone. You just don`t have a change to get intouch with him. He simply ignores you!!!

So be careful, he might be a good engineer but he must be a dishonest and unfair men.

Hi I urge you guys not to say things you (eventually) might regret.
Guido Tent is a nice guy and a human like you and I and we all make mistakes, so please take it easy on him. I'm sure that he will do whatever he can to solve the/your problem.

Just don't hold it against him, he's a (nice) guy I respect !

Best regards,

José

Audiofanatic ;)

My experience with Guido has always been positive. When one of my orders did not show up several weeks after he posted it, I called him and he promised action. He then confirmed later that there was no record of me having received the parcel and sent me the items again without any cost to me.

When I call him for advice and info, he is always happy to share even though I know that he is busy with his shows etc. I am sure he will get back to tomasio and comeelec.

Cheers
David

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.