• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Technics 1500

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all,

First, I'm not really an audio fanatic. I've got nothing but the highest respect for you guys though.

Second, I've got a Technics 1500-US reel to reel tape player I recently acquired from a television production studio. It appears to be in relatively good shape (it has some scratches, markings, and the "monitor source" knobs have been bent). It was in storage for at least 10 years I'm told, and it appears to run fine. I have plenty of electronics experience, but more in the video field, which leaves me relatively in the dark as to this deck's value? Any thoughts?

Thanks much.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.