TDA1540 and LE crosstalk

Hello.
I also made the spdif-dir9001(pll)-offset binary converter-tda1540 configuration,
There is a similar problem.
When the spdif signal is cut off, there is a lot of noise.
However, even if the play is stopped, there is no noise if there is a spdif signal.
I wish I could solve it in the same way.
Can you describe the solution in a circuit diagram?
solved it...
Using as PLL of DIR9001, when there is no SPDIF signal, there is no DATA signal,
but the LRCK/BCK pulse was drifted, resulting in noise from the TDA1540.
(note. there is no noise from the DAC chip other than TDA1540).)

The solution is,
by connecting the CKSEL pin of DIR9001 to the ERROR pin, the PLL did not operate when there was no SPDIF signal,
so both the DATA signal and the LRCK/BCK pulse did not come out, eliminating the noise of the TDA1540.

===============================
DIR9001 datasheet :
• When PLL is in the unlocked condition, the PLL clock source is the built-in free-running clock of the VCO.
• The frequency of the PLL clock source in the unlocked condition is not constant. (The VCO free-running frequency is dependent on supply voltage, temperature, and variations in the die’s wafer.)

• To enable automatic clock source selection, the CKSEL pin must be connected to the ERROR pin.
• Because the clock source during ERROR status is XTI, if an XTI clock source is not provided to the XTI pin, then SCKO, BCKO, and LRCKO are not output during the ERROR period.

Reactions: 1 user