• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tang Band WT-1427B 10" Neo Subwoofer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tang Band WT-1427B 10" Neo Subwoofer virtually new. I bought the 10" TB to build a subwoofer. However my box making skills aren't too good. I cut the whole slightly too large with a saber saw. It leaked air and the box was poorly consructed. I had it hooked up for 5 minutes before scrapping the whole project. It sounded like it would make for a really detailed sub though. I'm asking $55 including shipping in the US. PayPal would be a great way to pay!

Attachments

• tb.jpg
    tb.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 217
Hi Jim,

I would like to get this from you if it's still available...a buddy of mine has a crewcab GMC that he is looking to augment the stock Blowse system with a little bass in the super-skinny area behind the back seat...one of these svelte units should work out nice!

PayPal ready to go.

Aaron

asmithski said:
Hi Jim,

I would like to get this from you if it's still available...a buddy of mine has a crewcab GMC that he is looking to augment the stock Blowse system with a little bass in the super-skinny area behind the back seat...one of these svelte units should work out nice!

PayPal ready to go.

Aaron

OK, It's sold then. The first thing you need to do is email me through this forum. Click on my name and send an email to me. We can then communicate with all the necessary details.

I tried to email you but you've chosen not to accept emails thru this forum. You will have to email me first for the instructions.

JimOfOakCreek said:

OK, It's sold then. The first thing you need to do is email me through this forum. Click on my name and send an email to me. We can then communicate with all the necessary details.

I tried to email you but you've chosen not to accept emails thru this forum. You will have to email me first for the instructions.

Jim,

I probably should have stated such initially, but I would have (and actually tried to) email you and received a lovely 'you are being moderated and you do not have the ability to email' message from the forum software; most likely since I only have a few posts on this site -- even though I registered back in '04'.

This is presumably the same problem you had trying to email me as I do in fact have my email acceptance preference in the 'on' position. :)

I just tried to email you again and apparently I am still under the watchful eyes of the moderator. :rolleyes:

Please email me here with further instructions:

asmithski _at_ bresnan.net

If you don't get this tonight before 8:30 pm MST (as I need to head out of town for a nice 20-hour day tomorrow at 4:00 am), I will check back very early Friday am and send fundage.

Thanks for working with me,

Aaron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.