Tang Band W3-1335s 3" Titanium Cone Driver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
BAM said:
I guess if I really want to get an impression of what these drivers sound like, I'm going to have to build something myself. I've been meaning to try a single driver design. Any idea of how these would work in the Cyburg's Needles? How would a ML-TQWT sound differ from that of a typical transmission line?

Probably you want to search and see what others have done with the driver and see if they like the bass or not. I doubt they will generate loud quality bass no matter what enclosure they are in, so they may be good for easy listening or close listening if the Xmax is real small.

wait, wait. surely you guys Gallo uses some kind of OEM version of the W3-1335S, it would make sense + you can tell it's not the same EXACT driver (look through the grill). im sure that most of this is bs, but gallo claims their drivers can reach 75hz in that .5 litre enclosure. when i ran that up i think it came to like 210hz. obviously they can't bs their way out of that much of a difference.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.