T/S

I'd be lost man, if Dayton is the only option for ready to go than it's going to be an expensive month. Wagner is the only local outlet and Parts Express shipping is very steep. I ordered a pair of PR drivers from Wagner on the 27th, and it's still not shipped. In that time, I have ordered and received 17 parcels from Ali

AU shops have historically been the worst to deal with. In my previous manufacturing concern, I was forced to slowly move all sourcing to US and Japan as the Aussie dealers took twice as long to ship and half the order be backordered. It's a ridiculous situation here

I think I saw a speaker measurement circuit board on Ali. Lets dig

Awesome to hear. I have installed it, but there are complications to where the interface, PC and screen are and where the workbench is. Will update setup pics in my Grooveshop later today. I have a large glass window in between and screen is a large TV on the wall

Upgrading to dual screens with a second TV today with this second one on the bench too, won't be active till the DisplayPort to HDMI adaptor cable to make that run arrives

Now to move on to what happens now

Should I make a large cab or something with a face missing and line that with acoustic foam and fit a pedestal to rest and test speakers? Would this make a good reflection free environment?