T-Horns

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Layertone,
Very cool speakers. Makes me wish I had access to a CNC machine. I would love to make something like that.

The fact that they did not sell is an prime example of why big speaker companies do not manufacture cabinets in that manner. It is not cost effective. You end up with a product that cost more than people are willing to pay.

Without the graphs and numbers to prove what your speakers can do all you have are pretty boxes. You need to show that your enclosures outperform simpler ones made on a table saw.

I agree with the comments made that you need a name plate and website. People need something to Google to find out more. You also need to get some honest reviews and feedback. Something like a TNT review or 6 Moons. But make sure your product is ready first. A bad review won't sell anything.

Lastly, vinyl veneer on $1500 speakers turns me off.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.