Sydney Meetup - interest?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
but I've also just been called a sad sack of ****

Oh dear. Well, first we need to decode the **** to see what you were called. I have my theory on what the word you typed was, so if you could actually quote where you were called a sad sack of **** we would at least all be on the same page.

I am making the assumption you were referring to a post of mine. Sorry to disabuse you, but I did not call you a sh1t of any description. I mean, you cannot even come close to being truthful here. And yet you expect us to take your versions of events as gospel? When the evidence is completely clear to the contrary? How could anyone trust a thing you say?

It IS however yet another perfect example of your outlook on life, and how relationships might tend to go when you are involved. Are you able to take a step back, look at yourself dispassionately and maybe see that you contribute to these things?

So here we have a situation where YOU, deliberately or simply thru your own outlook on life get things completely wrong, so it would be instructional to find out how you might then go on to react....

I can't stand that kind of ****, if I'm spoken to in that manner in public I'll flip my lid and kill someone.

Well well well.

Now, it seems you vehemently react to being called a ****-even when you had not been called that-yet personally I wonder if it is a case of pot meet kettle??

**** all of you aussie *****, I come on here to talk to the americans anyway exactly because of this ********.

We can all wonder what the expletives actually were, but one thing at least is clear. You are not averse to throwing insults around.

Well, the reasons for your view on life is becoming clearer.

Lots of expressions for these types of concepts....reap what you sow and all that jazz.

Let me guess..it is ALWAYS the other bloke ain't it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.