• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sure Electronics AA-AK32151 - Assembled class D amplifier with cigar box case $25 obo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling the Sure class D 2X15w amplifier for $25obo + shipping. It includes the board, cigarbox case and laptop SMPS. I have used this amp on and off for a few years now. It is impressive how good it sounds for the money but I really don't have an use for it anymore. The amp works great except one out of every 10 times I turn it on it makes a clicking noise. The fix that I have found is to turn it off and back on again. Looking here, it sounds like there might be a cold soldier joint possibly causing this problem.

Attachments

• IMG_4079.jpg
    IMG_4079.jpg
    661 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_4078.jpg
    IMG_4078.jpg
    813.9 KB · Views: 180
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.