• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Supravox 400 GMF Limited MK2 Revision - 16" / 97dB / 20Hz - 5000Hz / 8 Ohm / 120W / 40cm

Things you have for sale.
Hi! Have you sold thoose supravox 400? Why are these better than the current 380? Just curious. I will buy a pair 15" and i have been looking for supravox, very good quality it seems. Never heard them though. 🙂
Hello, current 380s are excellent drivers but they are not that different from many others on the market in terms of parameters and performance.
The old 400s have almost unmatched low FS and very low moving mass which in combination is very hard to find (I didn't).
I've been using them on an open baffle system but changing my setup and using 285s with 165s.
If u have other questions and want to continue our conversation let's move to PM.
Cheers!