• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Supply high quality hi-end cabinet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear All
I am a hi-end designer in china.I work in a hi-end manufacturer more than 6 year.So i know many cabinet factories,and i can buy
small quantity cabinet form these factories.If you are a small company, and want to purchase high quality and beatuiful cabinet
,me is your best choice.But the min. order must be 10 pairs.
If you interest in our cabinet,please send me a email.

This is my cabinet picture.
http://weimanken.blog.163.com/blog/static/10921177520092204280621/edit/

Hi,Tamariska
the finishing is real wood veneer + piano lacquer.This finishing only use in high leave hi-end speaker.
One pair order is diffcult,but in future when we have new design,and send sample order the factory,may be i can help you!
Also if you buy one pair,we must ship them by air,the delivery
charge will be very high.If buy 10 pairs and ship them to Europe and US. by sea.the delivery charge only need 30-40usd
Can you send me your drawing?I want to check whether we have same size cabinet in stock.

Hi, slr 5000
Our speaker is not copy verson.They were designed by myself.
They are similar to B&W 802.But the crossover point is different.
the 802 crossover point is 350HZ or 400HZ.My speaker crossover point is 500HZ.I tested the crossover point at 250hz,350hz,400hz,500hz and 800HZ ,500HZ is the best.
In Australia 80% high leave hi-end speaker cabinet is form china,and it is form one factory which i know.

Hi,

I've been watching this thread from day one, but was waiting for more information on this ! but since you prefer to give the info privately, I too would like to get the various models and such along with prices !

Also please kindly let me know whether any design that I may can be done aswell ?? like say OEM ??

Also apart from this can you organise other stuff aswell ??

My ID is handsome1.blr@gmail.com

Will look forward to read the details in your reply !!

Regards.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.