Sundown SFB-8000D

Hello, I am working on this sundown amp and have it diagnosed, however, just need to order replacement parts.

Does anyone know the part numbers for the following?:

1. Output transistors marked D1 in locations Q1-Q6, Q11-Q16, Q33,Q37,Q38,Q39 (to-247 package)
  2. Output drive buffers in locations IC11, IC12, IC13, IC14 (sot-23-6 dbv)
I don’t think these drive buffers are the uc

IMG_2324.jpeg
IMG_2289.jpeg
IMG_2281.jpeg
IMG_2276.jpeg
IMG_2277.jpeg
27511 like in the taramps though they are the same package.

Thank you Perry.

The center legs of the 6 pin drivers are not connected.

This is a 1 ohm version.

I have 147v of rail at appx 13vdc input.

I can get clean high and low side drive on either side of the amp using the two good remaining 6 pin driver chips.

So far the only bad components I’ve found are the output fets, the drive buffers and one output filter capacitor.

To help you find the part numbers for the replacement components in your Sundown amp, I'd recommend the following steps:

1. Consult the Manufacturer Documentation: Check the official documentation or user manual that came with your Sundown amp. It often contains information about the specific components used in the amplifier, including part numbers.
  2. Visit the Manufacturer's Website: Go to the official website of Sundown Audio or the manufacturer of your amp. They might have resources or a customer support section where you can find information about replacement parts.
  3. Contact Customer Support: If you can't find the information you need on the manufacturer's website, consider reaching out to their customer support. They can provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information about replacement parts.
  4. Check Electronics Distributors: If the above steps don't yield results, you can search for the components at popular electronics distributors or online marketplaces like Digi-Key, Mouser, or Amazon. They often have extensive databases of electronic components where you can search by specifications.
  5. Inspect the Components: If you have access to the damaged components, you may be able to identify part numbers by examining them closely. Look for any markings or labels on the components themselves. The markings can vary depending on the manufacturer.
  6. Forums and Online Communities: Consider posting your question in relevant online forums or communities where audio enthusiasts or electronics hobbyists discuss repair and replacement parts. Sometimes, experienced individuals can provide valuable insights and part numbers based on their own experiences.