Suitable Power amplifier diagram for Mosfets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
thank you, Marcel and rest of friend for helping me to look for an amplifiers for these transistors however I am sure I won´t find these ICs you mentioned in the diagram over here. the amplifier posted by Marcel is very interesting.

eliasib
Please, have a look in this simple design using easy devices:
This is the APEX schematic and my simulation file with original values.

Attachments

• APEX NX14.jpg
    APEX NX14.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 164
  • APEX NX14 (DHT = 0.005074%).asc
    14.4 KB · Views: 58
I make some changes in this project to find the best possible distortion value.
The attached file is the result. If you have an scope, signal generator and a resistive dummy load you can work around both schematics.
Please, let me know yours results.

Attachments

• APEX NX14 (DHT = 0.000082%).ASC
    14.6 KB · Views: 66
Hello Merola, I wanna thank you for helping me to find an amplifier diagram for the transistors I have in my stock.. I found a very easy diagram but I prefer to build this amp from Apex because it looks more complete. I cannot open The file you attached because I have no that program but if you can do me a favor of pointing which changes you made in the apex diagram for best performanve of the amplifier.. thank you for your help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.