• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Stuff for sale: Pass PCBs, autoformers, loudspeaker drivers

Time to lighten the load.

I have a set of Pass M2X PCBs along with the Edcor 600:15k autoformers and the five attendant driver PCBs as well as a pair of the XRK daughterboards. New, unused. $50 plus shipping.

I also have a pair of the Cinemag CMOQ-4HPC autoformers. These can be used in place of the Edcors listed above (though the PCB footprint is not compatible) as well as in other Pass DIY builds. These are PC mount, so a perfboard and perseverance will help considerably. New, unused. $65 plus shipping.

I also have a pair of 6” coaxial drivers from DIYSG. Details here. These are $100 each. Purchase includes cut bamboo baffles and PCBs for the crossovers. These would be a great bookshelf speaker or surround speaker project. Photos and project details at the link. Shipping across the country from the Bay Area is about $60 via UPS. New, unmounted.

I’ll add pictures soon and possibly more drivers.

I’ll split shipping with whomever buys the whole lot.

Last edited: