Steve Guttenberg Audiophiliac Interview with NP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Not to brag too much, but I feel that my own interview with NP has more real content than the Audiophiliac one:

https://linearaudio.nl/sites/linearaudio.net/files/pdf/DiddenInterview_MMM110(1).pdf

Comments welcome!

Jan

Interviews with NP are like pizza. They are almost always good but some are better :)
There are interviews and there is "hey, look who I'm talking to". I prefer interviews. I've read your entire interview before and could read it again and gain even more from it. For some reason, I have trouble sitting through audiopheliac videos anymore. Once he realized how relevant his youtube videos would suddenly be with the shutdowns he seemed to change a bit in his demeanor.

I wonder if anyone has ever complained about the LED being 'the wrong shade of blue'?
To add another layer of consumer weirdness, I don't like the led's. I cover them with black tape, and keep the chassis backwards on the rack so I can easily change inputs and speaker wires.

However, entertaining interview, though piercing the veil a bit more of the new proposed Pass and First Watt ouvres (i.e. devices, SIT, etc.) would have been nice. More on NP's specific interests in speakers would have been welcome also.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.