Stereo Coffie 3 Input LDR preamp setting up

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Gents,

I have inherited an 3 input Stereo Coffee LDR pre amp.

1. Does anyone have a clear and definitive circuit diagram for the stereo coffee LDR pre amp showing clearly how the thingy is wired as the supplied diagram is a bit vague for me (could just be me )

2. Has anyone a definitive (easy) set up instructions to balance the 3 inputs I have as 1 input works as advertised (volume all the way up from zero to max- but breaks through on the other 2 (Unselected) channels and the volume pot is largely ineffective (that is to say the volume starts at an low level and doesn’t change much as the main vol pot (potentiometer) is adjusted

Bit odd as one channel works fine? any one any ideas?

Cheers

Johnny

I don't know anything about all that. But the OP already has one of Chris's LDR attenuators and just wants a wiring diagram.
I am in this forum to learn, as someone without great knowledge of electronics (I am attempting a type 26 DHT preamp), but I do have a Stereo Coffee LDR attenuator. It works well. And I bought several AD825 opamps on adapters from Chris many years ago. They also work well. That is the extent of my knowledge of his designs.
So I don't see the harm in letting the OP know where to go for wiring information. YMMV.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.