Stanley Cup 2011

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Today is game day, Game 7! The Stanley Cup will be won tonight and it will finally all be over.. I hope the energy of the fans and anything else it takes makes them play their best game ever, and show Boston what we are all about!!! The Stanley Cup will be in the arena tonight in Van, how cool is that:cool:

We got this, This is what we live for!!

GO CANUCKS!!

Game 1 at Vancouver: Canucks 1 Bruins 0 :)
Game 2 at Vancouver: Canucks 3 Bruins 2 :)
Game 3 at Boston : Canucks 1 Bruins 8 :(
Game 4 at Boston : Canucks 0 Bruins 4 :(
Game 5 at Vancouver : Canucks 1 Bruins 0 :)
Game 6 at Boston: Canucks 2 Bruins 5 :(
Game 7 at Vancouver today June 15th :cool:

Last edited:
Who said Detroit was the last refuge of vandals: Vancouverians reacting to loss:

16riot_span-articleLarge.jpg

Well with a head hung low and a glass raised high:cheers:, I'd like to salute the Bruins on their victory and the awesome feeling it must be bringing the Stanley Cup back home to your fans.. Clearly the better team won this series, and Vancouver just lost that magic/mojo they had going on previous.

Thomas, you are the Master Sensei of the net, and you and your team deserve the Cup:cool:

Cheers:)

Ps. Congrats lgabco to you and your son :)

Last edited:
In reaction to the pic posted above, it's my opinion that those kind of people are not true Canuck fans, show and have no sportsmanship or respect, and do not represent the majority of the good people who are Canuck fans or Vancouver and the west coast in general. I think it's absolutely pathetic behavior of the kind of people that should be stripped of their jerseys, and never allowed to wear one again... My two cents..

Once again, congrats to Bruins fans everywhere. Cheers!!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.