Standard Schematics, Class B and Class AB

I, usually, do not like to write and publish documents on standard schematics. I like to make own schematics.

However, I think, the standard schematics are very important and very popular. So, I have decided to compile a document on these. I could not resist to add something original to some of the schematics, which is marked as such and can be skipped. The main topic, however, is the standard schematics.

I have not addressed stability and oscillation problems, which, were described in a separate document, along with ways to reduce and eliminate them. I have, however, briefly mentioned these in the document, very briefly.

The document is, mainly, dedicated to the principle of work of the standard schematics. After each figure, there is a fast analysis of the principle of work, called " Key to the Schematics ".

Initially, I wanted to make a fast and brief, extremely concise document, which, I was unable to do, as usually, yet, tried as much as I can. The document became long and I can, only, hope I have not made many mistakes.

The document is called " Standard Schematics.doc " and is here :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1I-gJFsjT1I2w7QNfagujAo1DXqRQrGxG